MENU

Slide

oh shannon

Wednesday, June 08, 2011


My favorite accessory would be a pretty, chunky unique ring.


Just look at my ring collection!
Lol, i have more rings as compared to my necklaces, earrings, watches etc!

photo


So imagine how happy i was when i saw the ring collections at Oh Shannon! (http://ohshannon.miyoc.com)



P1010253

Wore my Topshop Inspired Golden Eagle Connector Ring that i got from
Oh Shannon last week! It's my first of the "connector rings", love it!


P1010261

P1010266




Here's some of their unique ring collections that caught my eye:

ohshannon

Ribbon ring inspired by Betsy Johnson, i love betsey johnson's stuff!!


ohshannon3

Super adorable Kitty & Fish!





As readers of Fidelis,theluckiestchick, if you purchase $50 and above, you are entitled to get a free 5 Star Connector Ring/ Red Punk Bat connector ring! Do quote that you are my reader!

(Limited stock for the free gift and you get to choose.)



Like Oh Shannon on their fb page:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001572408503

likewise, join their mailing list to receive latest updates!
Hope you find something you like too! (:





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: